YİMTAŞ A.Ş. which started its activities in the year of 1980 has been giving service in a wide range since its establishment. It is in service in the fields of construction, tourism, engineering and infrastructure services, guardrail systems, horizontal and vertical road traffic signs.
YİMTAŞ A.Ş. is producing guardrail systems, horizontal and vertical road traffic signs and Readymark, its own brand, in its facility in Düzce which has a closed area of 7,000 m2 and an open area of 17,000 m2. Thanks to the new technologies that YİMTAŞ A.Ş. uses in its production, it started domestic production of the products which were previously imported. And in this way, YİMTAŞ A.Ş. contributes meeting the foreign trade deficit of our country.
Production quality, the principle of honesty and staff consisting of expert personnel are the main components of Yimtaş A.Ş. YİMTAŞ A.Ş. is continuously growing at home and abroad with the importance it gives to the environment, work safety, ethical values and its sense of social responsibility.
The main objectives of YİMTAŞ A.Ş are increasing the number of its innovative products and domestic market share and make a contribution to the export capacity of our country.
Our Quality, Environment And HSE System Policy
In a way to support our strategic goals in all fields that we operate and in conformity with our context;
• To be always a reliable company and keep customer satisfaction at the highest level,
• To comply with legal and other customer requirements and related party requirements,
• To adopt constant improvement as a philosophy, to continuously improve education level of staff through training activities, all in parallel with ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 Standards,
• To involve all of our staff, suppliers and stakeholders in quality, occupational health and safety and environmental studies in order to raise awareness of this issue and to prevent occupational accidents and occupational diseases,
• To ensure business continuity in accordance with the needs and expectations of the related parties,
• To take all necessary measures for ensuring efficient use of natural resources and preventing environmental pollution,
• To unconditionally comply with the legal and other conditions that we are liable for regarding our environmental aspects and to be open for communication,
• To respect and care for the environment and to value people,
“Perfect results and quality at the first attempt“